First established in 1909 by Joseph Eley Whitmore Hickton, the business has since been passed down the generations, secondly to William “Bill” Hickton, then to current owner Trevor Hickton along with his three children Ross, Greg and Jodie.
The building still stands in the original location from since the 1900’s. As it had been standing for over 100 years part of the original building was demolished and a brand new state of the art office building and mortuary was developed and built in 2014 and integrated on to the already standing chapels of rest and garage facilities.
The building serves as the registered head office for the business, all the Hickton family are based her along with a large long standing team of dedicated and experienced staff.
Based at this office, the head office and busiest of the business are the Hickton family, along with long standing employees Kate Davis, Mandy Cutler and more recently Gareth Watkins. All pictured below.
For more company history please visit our history page.
Trevor E. W. Hickton Ltd