Many families opt for a more traditional funeral service, when making the arrangements for a loved one from any of our funeral homes in Cradley Heath, Halesowen, Bartley Green and Castle Bromwich.
Our costings are bespoke to families needs, although we do offer packages which can be obtained by contacting us for a price list.
Our packages for the below, generally start at £1900.00 plus the disbursements (3rd Party Fees).
We do ask for a pre payment prior to the funeral, which will consist of the disbursements (3rd Party Fees) in full.
A Traditional Funeral Will Generally Consist Of Funeral Directors Fee’s for Their Services which are below;
- A Hearse to place of service and cremation/burial
- A Limousine, to seat 7 people to place of service and cremation/burial then on to venue after funeral
- To leave from a selected address or funeral home
- Washing, Dressing & Full Preparation of the Deceased suitable for Viewing in our Chapels of Rest
- Viewing of deceased (if required) via Chapel Visits at our funeral homes
- A Funeral Director and Bearing team on day of the funeral
- Provision of Oak Veneer Coffin with interior suite, 6 handles, wreathe holders and identification plate
- Making all the arrangements at our offices or private address and handing of donations after funeral
- Hand delivery of legal and required paperwork to relevant authority
We are able to provide all of the above, and more including service sheets, flowers and obituary notices.